Read before Registering or Posting
Welcome to the Ronit Roy Rules Forum, please take a look at the rules before posting.
1. No bashing or namecalling of Ronit Roy or ANY of his family members is Allowed. You will be banned immediately. If you have constructive criticism to offer that is all right.
2. Nicknames for RR's characters will be allowed/dissallowed at the disrection of admins/mods. But no name calling for his characters is allowed. Constructive criticism means it is related to Ronit Roy�s work. Even though he is a star there are some things that are still personal and those discussions are to be kept out of the forum.
3. No name calling of COUNTRIES/NATIONS on this site. No racism or racist remarks will be tolerated.
4.No name calling of ACTORS. I don't care who the actor is...or what his or her fans say against RR. We know we were the better people and we will continue to be the better people but in a different way. We will not talk about that actor on this site. Making comments about the character is absolutely ok but not actor. Discussing the actor's acting skills if he/she is RR's co star is ok, but no personal remarks about the actor.
5. If you don't like a member or you know that member doesn't like you, then please do not agree or disagree with that person, just give that person a silent treatment, and no one will be offended but if you are indifferent to that member or like that person then there's no problem. LOL. Or even better add them in ur foes' list under your user control panel, and their posts hide, so u don't have to bother even reading the posts
6. No sexual innuendos will be tolerated...we have young kids on this forum as well...basically, Whenever you post about ANYTHING, always think this first -- "would I mind my parents reading EXACTLY what I'm writing and posting here"
7. No profanity (swearing) or Foul language
8. NO SPAMMING. Spammers will be banned permanently. Posts identified as spam maybe removed or edited and the poster banned permanently.
9. You will be respectful of the admins and moderators as they are here to help you. Similarly the admins are moderators of the site and as such they need to be respectful of other's opinion.
10. There will be no threats, flaming, namecalling or personal attacks of any kind.
11. If a member brings a valid and serious complaint against you....you will be warned and then if your behavior does not improve you will be banned.
12. No Derailing or Hijacking of threads is allowed. Derailing or hijacking is defined as purposefully posting in a manner to drive the discussion of its core topic. Moderators may split threads if unintentional, but purposefully derailing or hijacking can result in your being warned or banned permanently. Start a new, unique discussion thread from in the proper sub-forum, if you wish to discuss something related but obviously on a different topic.
8. No linking to or posting of the following material:
-Material depicting or promoting activities considered illegal under state or federal law in the United States of America.
-Material that can be deemed obscene by other forum users, staff, moderators.
9. When you post any Ronit Roy or articles from any website and forum. Please credit them.
10. If you are found to be taking our media/pictures and posting them on other sites without crediting us then u will be banned IMMEDIATELY for being a lurker. In addition, any original text (created by contributers at this site) from any part on http://www.RonitRoyRules.com
cannot be copied for use elsewhere without permission from the webmasters of RRR or the authour of the text (if the text in question is a post from the RRR forums).
11. Do not create one ID where a group of you post from because we can check the IPs of the posts and can tell if someone is posting as a group.
When discovered that a member is using one ID as a gang ID, an immediate and permanent ban will be enforced w/o a warning.
12. If you want to post a picture (on another forum) that is uploaded on our server, upload it on a free image host like imageshack.us or photobucket.com and post it there so that it doesn't eat our bandwidth
If you have any questions just pm any of the admins or mods. Welcome to the RR experience and enjoy posting. :wink: :D